K- Factor Breaching was formed with one goal in mind; simplify the complexity of breaching. From basic mechanical breaching to dynamic energetic entry, our mission is to provide equipment that increases efficiency so breachers can focus on the safety and effectiveness of their team and post-breach actions.
- Provides additional support for securing caps or Det Cord to clip.
- I.e. Tape or Zip Ties
- Two attachment arms and one guide arm, allow clip to be quickly and securely connected.
- Flexible enough to be pulled away from connection point to disarm.
- Two channels approx. 7mm in diameter each.
- Designed to accommodate most commonly used Det Cord grain weights and blasting caps.
- One or both channels can be used.
Operating in the role of a breacher often means adjusting to rapidly evolving situations while working with what resources you have on-hand. Realizing how budget limitations and lack of product availability affect breaching operations, we wanted to create a product that was not only user friendly but also cost effective.
Priming into a charge, especially under pressure, is a crucial moment in an operation. Designed with these pivotal points and overall safety in mind, the K-Clip meets the needs of all units. That ranges from the least experienced military members to advanced tactical groups.
For the latest in promos and news on K-Factor Breaching products, please sign up to our newsletter.